In this episode of TGC Q&A, Russell Moore and Kristen Waggoner address the question, “What’s the future of religious freedom in the U.S.?” They discuss:
- Hope for the future of religious freedom (0:29)
- Why religious freedom is important (1:43)
- Preparing a church to strengthen the conscience of its people (2:43)
- Wisdom to differentiate violations of conscience from things that are not (3:58)
- Religious freedom outside of churches (5:36)
- Dying to self vs. building precedent for others (7:00)
- Being faithful and wise and seeing God move in ways we don’t expect (9:36)
Explore more from TGC on the topic of religious freedom.
What’s the Future of Religious Freedom in the U.S.?